08 Aug 2016
GOSS launches the following new services:
- Supplying highly experienced E&P Consultants to manage and oversee day-to-day drilling and completions operations.
- Providing Drilling Supervisors, Logistics Managers, QHSE Managers and Drilling Engineers at attractive rates and favourable conditions.
- Performing an evaluation of the drilling program, gap analysis between the drilling contractor’s and operator’s Well control and HSE procedures.
- Dispute resolution and expert witness service, to help clients resolve disagreements before case goes to court or during legal proceedings.
- Expert witness testimony and report writing service in a wide variety of areas for Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Supporting external legal advisors and internal legal teams in court hearings and during the arbitration process.
COMMISSIONING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Provision of experienced Project Managers and engineers, to supervise and assist you with your construction and maintenance projects.
- GOSS subject matter experts can be utilised to witness Factory Acceptance Testing, or manage critical workshop repairs and re-certifications.
- Together with our manpower supply services, GOSS is able to provide its clients with a team that can manage and execute the entire project.
PROCESS & PROCEDURE REVIEW
- GOSS consultants can conduct an in-depth review of client’s processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- GOSS will provide a detailed report and recommendations to ensure legal compliance, best operating practices and industry standards.
- Our consultants can perform a gap analysis be-tween regulatory requirements, client’s demands, contract terms and equipment specifications.